RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION
Admissions to all of UG & PG courses are conducted by the college only the admission process courses begin as soon as HSC Board and the Savitribai Phule Pune University declares the Bachelor degree results. Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses offered by this college should directly apply to college Online admission Process before the prescribed time period. Application forms duly filled and accompanied by the required documentary evidences should be submitted to the college, before the due date. The college authorities will scrutinize the applications and prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained by the students. If Selected, the candidate has to pay the required fee and report to the Head of respective departments immediately. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Exam or equivalent Examination are eligible to apply for UG courses.
- All applications should accompany the following self attested copies of certificates
- Marks list of qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate (T.C) from the institute last attended
- Migration certificate if candidate is from outside Maharashtra or enrolled in the University other than Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Caste certificate in case the candidate belongs to SC, OBC, VJNT or SBC or any other reserved category
- A passport size latest photograph
- There is no entrance examination and no age limit. Admission is open to every eligible candidate.
- A tuition fee for foreign students is five times per academic year and other fees as prescribed.
- If a candidate fails to pay the prescribed fees before the date specified date, his/her admission to the course will be treated as cancelled.
- Students should comply with the ordinance of 157 of Savitribai Phule Pune University, regarding maintenance of Discipline and good conduct.
- All admissions are subject to grant of eligibility of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Students coming from other universities should submit migration certificate to the Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Application for admission will not be considered unless it is.
- Properly and correctly filled in, and signed by the candidate seeking the admission.
- Accompanied by attested copies of the requisite certificates in support of the claim made in the application, received in the office on or before the last date.
- The students who have passed qualifying examination from the examining body from out of Maharashtra will have to pay double tuition and other fees as prescribed. Fees are to be paid in one installment only.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
Once a student is admitted to any of course in the college, he/she must abide by the following rules and regulations.
1. Student must carry identity card with them in the campus and produce it on demand by authority.
2. Use of mobile cell is not allowed in the college campus.
3. Student must attend popular lecture/ seminars / debates / functions arranged by the college, for overall personality development of the students.
4. Minimum 80 % attendance in regular theory is compulsory for grant of term. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for examinations.
5. Students are expected to take active part in extra-curricular activities organized by the college from time to time.
6. Students must park their vehicles in the parking stand only and bicycles with proper lock system.
7. Home assignments, test, tutorials, seminar are compulsory.
8. Students should inform their progress to their parents, guardians.
9. Fines can be imposed for the absence to classes without prior information.
10. Students must go through various notices and circulars displayed on the notice boards of the college form time to time regarding all activities including examinations, scholarships and placement opportunities.
11. Misbehavior on the party of the students is considered as a serious offence.
12. Damage to the college property caused by the students will be duly recovered from them.
13. Every student has to submit undertaking against ragging.
The candidate who have passed the bachelor’s degree examination in the respective subject from recognized university are eligible to apply for the postgraduate course.
Important instructions about Ragging
Strict action will be taken against those students who are found in Ragging at College Premises as per the norms laid down by the Hon'ble Supreme Court, the following actions will be taken by the college against student involved in ragging.
I am aware that ragging is strictly prohibited within or outside of premises. If I am found guilty in the case I shall be expelled from the institute. The fees will not be refundable in such cases. (Ref. Maharashtra Provision Of Ragging Act 1999). I am aware that Principal of the institute has the right to expel me from the institute for any infringement of the rules of conduct and discipline prescribed by the institute or University or Government and the instructions given above.