ONLINE ADMISSIONS FOR FYBA/FYBCOM
Candidates seeking admission to First Year UG courses (B.A. and B.Com.) offered by this college can apply online for admissions. "Online Admissions" link is provided in our college website (Home page). A hard copy of the filled in online application, along with photocopies of required documents should be submitted in the college before the last date specified for admissions. The Admission Committee will scrutinize the applications and prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained by the students. The merit / admission list will be displayed on the College notice board. If selected, the candidate has to pay the required fee and report to the college immediately.
OFFLINE ADMISIONS FOR REMAINING COURSES AND CLASSES
Admissions to all under-graduate and post-graduate courses are conducted by the college only. The admission process begins as soon as the University declares degree examination results. The college will release a notification regarding UG and PG admissions. Candidates seeking admission to any of the UG / PG courses offered by this college should directly apply to the college, through the prescribed application form which can be obtained by paying required fees by cash directly to the sales counter before the prescribed time period.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All applications should accompany the following self attested copies of certificates:
- Marks list of qualifying examination,
- Transfer certificate (T.C) from the institute last attended,
- Migration certificate if candidate is from outside Maharashtra or enrolled in the University other than Savitribai Phule Pune University,
- Caste certificate in case the candidate belongs to SC, OBC, VJNT or SBC or any other reserved category,
- A passport size latest photograph,
- There is no entrance examination and no age limit. Admission is open to every eligible candidate.
- A tuition fee for foreign students is five times per academic year and other fees as prescribed.
- If a candidate fails to pay the prescribed fees before the date specified date, his/her admission to the course will be treated as cancelled.
- Students should comply with the ordinance of 157 of Savitribai Phule Pune University, regarding maintenance of Discipline and good conduct.
- All admissions are subject to grant of eligibility of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Students coming from other universities should submit migration certificate to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Application for admission will not be considered unless it is:
- Properly and correctly filled in, and signed by the candidate seeking the admission.
- Accompanied by attested copies of the requisite certificates in support of the claim made in the application, received in the office on or before the last date.
- The students who have passed qualifying examination from the examining body from out of Maharashtra will have to pay double tuition and other fees as prescribed. Fees are to be paid in one installment only.
The annual fees detailed below must be paid at the time of admission and at the beginning of each subsequent year. The fee structure is subject to change at any stage as prescribed by the guidelines of the Savitribai Phule Pune University and Department of Social Welfare, Government of Maharashtra. (See Circular No.UoP/Acad.Adm/225 dated 15/01/2010 of Savitribai Phule Pune University).
|4||Gymkhana||100||100||100||100||100||100||5||Student Aid Fund||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|6||Student Welfare Fund||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|13||Student Safety Insurance||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|16||Environoment Awarness Fee||0||240||0||0||240||0|
|18||TUTION FEE( Grant)||800||800||800||800||800||800|
|TUTION FEE (Non-Grant)||3900||3900||3900||0||0||0|
|4||Gymkhana||100||100||100||100||5||Student Aid Fund||25||25||25||25|
|6||Student Welfare Fund||50||50||50||50|
|11||Student Safety Insurance||10||10||10||10|
|14||Environoment Awarness Fee||0||0||0||0|
|16||TUTION FEE( Grant)||5200||5200||5200||5200|