Features of Library
- Fully computerized library
- Bar coding
- Reading Rooms
|Total no of books1||47045|
- Established in 2007
- Reading room
- Weekly tests
- Lectures by experts
- Number of successful students: 835
COMPETITIVE EXAM STUDY CENTER
- Available for economically backward students
- No of beneficiaries in 2015-2016: 101
GYMKHANA, INDOOR SPORTS AND OUTDOOR SPORTS FACILITIES
- 400 mtr. standard track with 8 lanes
- Volleyball 2 grounds - 18 x 9 mtr. each
- Basketball court - 28 x 15 mtr
- Kabaddi 2 grounds - 13 x 10 mtr. each
- Kho - kho 2 grounds - 29 x 16 mtr each
- Long jump pit
- High jump pit
- Discus throw
- Shot put
- Hammer throw
- Javelin throw
GROUNDS AVAILABLE : PLAY GROUND AREA - 9 ACRES
- Parallel bar - 1
- Horizontal bar - 2
- Rope climbing stand - 1
OUTDOOR EXERCISE FACILITIES
- Weight lifitng set - 2
- Well equipped gym. - 12 x 9 mt.
- Badminton courts 3
INDOOR SPORTS FACILITIES
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
Our college has one of the oldest and reputed units of NSS. The intake capacity of the unit is 250 students per year. The college organizes various community service programmes on the college campus as well as in the neighbouring areas. Every year, the unit organizes Special Winter Camp in the month of December. Prof A. M. Rakh, Prof A. H. Ghongade and Prof . V. B. Aher are the Programme Officers of the unit.
NATIONAL CADET CORPS
The NCC unit is affiliated to 17 MAH BN NCC Ahmednagar and the intake Capacity of 54 Cadets per year. The students undergo various on ground training sessions every week in the college. Additionally, there are various camps like ATC, Army Attachment, NIC, RDC, TSC etc. Presently Capt. Dr. Ajaykumar Palwe is working as Associate NCC Officer.
EARN AND LEARN SCHEME
This scheme is introduced to help students who are in need of financial support while they are learning. With the financial grant from the University, the college offers this scheme to the students who are paid Rs. 30 per hour on the campus for their contributory work in library, gardens and other places in the college. There is no upper limit in case of the capacity of the unit.
STUDENTS AID FUND
This fund is utilized to fulfill the urgent financial needs of students such as medical care. Remaining amount is utilized for augmenting the basic needs of poor students such as uniforms, study materials and travel concessions etc.
STUDENT WELFARE BOARD (Co-coordinator –Dr. B.A. Choure)
1. NIRBHAY KANYA ABHIYAN
The college runs 'NirbhayKanya Abhiyan' for the girl students in collaboration with SPPU, Pune with the objectives of developing courage, confidence and protective skills (marshal art) among the girls. Girls are provided with an opportunity of training in marshal art, yoga & health care under the guidance of professional trainers & practitioners of the related field. As a part of this activity a three-days, residential camp was organized for the girl students of seven different colleges. During this camp, girls were trained in marshal art & self-defense skill
2. EARN AND LEARN SCHEME (Co-ordinator –Prof. A. S. Kerkal)
The College runs the 'Earn and Learn Scheme' in collaboration with the SPPU, Pune for economically backward students. The scheme aim’s providing students earn while learning and an opportunity to become financially self–dependent. It helps them to inculcate dignity of labor. The students enrolled under this scheme, are allotted with different types of work like gardening, assisting in laboratory, office, gymkhana etc.
3. VIDYARTHINI VYAKTIMATWA VIKAS YOJANA (Co-ordinator –Dr. B.A. Choure)
- The college runs the activity named 'VidyarthiniVyaktimatwa Vikas Yojana' in college incollaboration with SPPU, Pune for the girl students of the college.
- The main objective of this activity is to create an awareness of the social status &rights of women & also to enhance the confidence of girls by providing them a platform fordebates elocution , group discussions etc.
- Consequently, number of girls have become confident & have started participating in various competitions actively.
4. DISASTER MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The main objective of this activity is to providescientific information about disaster management to students and to train dealing with disaster to students. To achieve this purpose college has been conduct every year two days workshop on disaster management for colleges in PathardiTahshil.
5. ENVIRONMENT STUDY TOUR
To provide geographical, cultural and environmental information of surrounding to students, college has been conducted yearly environment study tours.